Sunday, February 18, 2024

My Future

To keep myself organized throughout the process, I'm going to create my own timeline for the next few weeks outlining what I want to hit.


Week 2: Picking a genre, looking at different film openings in that genre, and setting up a calendar to keep myself organized.


Week 3: By next week I want to really work on an outline and then flesh it out in my script. Then I would work on developing my characters.


Week 4: After making my script, I want to make a storyboard and shot list while also figuring out where I want to or where I can film it. 


Week 5: I would need to develop the mise-en-scene elements I may need by now. I also want to start filming as soon as I'm done with pre-production. 


Week 6: I want to wrap up filming if I'm not done yet. After finishing filming, I want to start editing right away. For editing, I need to find sounds and music. I also have to start working on CCR questions.


Week 7: I want to finish up editing and researching any editing techniques I may need. Will need to figure out the title and work out how I am going to integrate credits. Also should continue working and researching information on CCR.


Week 8: Continue researching info on CCR questions and begin working on two CCR approaches.


Week 9: Create a final reflection of the overall project and post my final product and my CCR.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Alright, so for my CCR, I have two videos answering the 4 questions. First I have a LATE NIGHT TALK SHOW that answers the first and second ...