Monday, April 1, 2024

Interview

 Just filmed the interview CCR and it went pretty well. The original person I was going to do it with canceled, but I just got another friend to fill in. I had him dress up and help me with filming. This time around all I had was my phone and some desk lamps. But the shots still came out pretty nice I think. Right now I'm just editing it real quick, shouldn't take very long as it's just a simple shot counter shot, maybe some audience cheering noises, show some stuff on screen, but that's kind of it.

Since I couldn't go crazy with the shots or the idea in general, I'm just trying to have as much fun with it. During the shoot I made my friend act as if there was a live studio audience and I ended it with a "we'll be right back after the break", so I decided to make a little promo/channel ID that would play before and after the interview ended, making it seem like a late night talk show. This is what it looks like. It's really stupid, but I love it. 


I pretty much got the edit done, just have to refine some stuff tomorrow. So I will do that, look over everything and then...I'll be done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Alright, so for my CCR, I have two videos answering the 4 questions. First I have a LATE NIGHT TALK SHOW that answers the first and second ...