Saturday, March 23, 2024

It is so over (hopefully not)

Alright, quick little post here. I underestimated the power of spring break. Severely. All my intended actors (by all I mean my two) are gone for spring break. So, I needed to find new people. Which is fine, I already had a few friends in mind in case of something like this. BUT, spring break truly has a grip on every high schooler I know. My backups, if not already gone, were going to be gone on the date I wanted to film. So...yeah. I needed to come up with something. Fast. 

Damn spring break.

One of the backups was open to filming, the only complication was the time. The only time he could was Sunday, 3/24 but I was intending to film Tuesday 3/26. I didn't really have much of a choice so I decided to go ahead with it. But this kinda screwed up some of my plans. I didn't have all my props and would have to settle on a location really soon. Luckily, I had all my equipment today, THANK YOU ARMESTO. If I hadn't, I really don't know what I would've done. 

I was planning on recording in my brother's home, but what I may end up doing is recording the exterior of that and then filming in my own house, since filming inside his with such short notice may not be possible. The missing prop is the home phone, and I just hope it comes in time. It is set to arrive tomorrow, but hopefully, that doesn't mean at like 9pm. 

I just pray that tomorrow can still go smoothly despite the sudden schedule change. Will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Alright, so for my CCR, I have two videos answering the 4 questions. First I have a LATE NIGHT TALK SHOW that answers the first and second ...