Saturday, March 9, 2024

One step back, two steps foward

There is something I haven't mentioned that is really going to screw up my plans. That is STN, standing for Student Television Network. Pretty much, its just this big tv competition where high schools nationwide compete in Long Beach, California. And I'm going. The trip lasts for almost a week, from 3/13 to 3/18. So this kinda messes with my schedule and when I wanted to start filming and wrapping up preproduction. I would begin to film by this week or start the next, but thanks to STN, I kind of can't. 

So, I have come up with a plan to do as much as I can to help myself out in the long run since I'm at a dead end right now. For the following week that I am gone I'm going to do:

- a shot list

- figure out where to film

- research how to create and purchase mise-en-scene elements (the blood, the phone, etc.)

This is all still pre-production stuff that I want to be done with by middle of next week. But to help myself out more in the edit I am going to get started on:

- font and credit research

- finding my music and sound effects

- making the news graphic

This is just the goal, I may not get to all of these things, but if I do have the time to, it would be great help so I am not just stagnant since I can't film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Alright, so for my CCR, I have two videos answering the 4 questions. First I have a LATE NIGHT TALK SHOW that answers the first and second ...